You have 14 days from the day you receive the product to return it again.
If you wish to return, please send the package to our address:
Please note that you will bear the cost of the returned shipment.
Packages are not accepted per cash on delivery or without distribution. If a return package is sent to a parcel shop or post office, it will not be picked up and will therefore be sent back to you within 14 days. The return package can then be sent correctly to our address. Since the 14-day right of return offered will then have been exceeded, we must be notified of this before any return is made again.
How to returnWhen returning, please fill in the return form and place it together with your delivery note or invoice as well as the item(s) you wish to return.
- Print our return form
- Fill in the general points regarding customer name, order number, email address and order date.
- Fill in the product information individually on the returned item(s). Use the comment field if you want to give a detailed explanation.
- Pack the item(s) in the original packaging. The package must not be damaged during transport, therefore make sure that there are no loose items in the box.
- Attach your delivery note and completed return form.
- Download and apply a return label. Pedestal does not offer to pay for return labels, and you must therefore take care of this yourself. Make sure that your return label covers other labels that may already be on the packaging.
- Send the item(s) to:
- Deliver the package at your parcel shop.
- Once we have received your return, we will notify you by email. We give you a refund by the same method you used to pay within 14 days after your returned item(s) is received at our warehouse.
Products must be returned in original packaging. Missing original packaging constitutes a reduction in value.
You must also ensure that the item is securely wrapped when you return it.
Ensure the following:
- The supplied packaging must be used as on receipt, so that the item is fixed.
- No loose items in the box – as this can cause scratches on the product.
You bear the risk for the package/goods yourself until we receive it.
We encourage you to save the postal receipt as well as any track and trace number in case of freight damage.
Condition of the item upon return
You are liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and way of functioning of the goods.
If the product is damaged in such a way that it is only partially salable again, 50% of the purchase value will be refunded. If the product is damaged to such an extent that it cannot be sold again, the purchase value will not be refunded.
If you regret your entire purchase, we will refund the purchase amount including delivery costs.
Should you choose to return only parts of your order, however, delivery costs will not be refunded.
In the event of a decrease in value of the item for which you are liable, this will be deducted from the purchase amount. Is the product only partially salable again 50% of the purchase value will be refunded. If the product is damaged to such an extent that it cannot be sold again, the purchase value will not be refunded.
We will refund the amount once we have received the item from you. You will be refunded by the same method you used to pay.
We have the right to hold back the refund until we receive the returned item(s), unless you have provided us with documentation that you have returned the item(s).
We do not offer exchanges. We therefore recommend that you make a return and then place a new order.If you are not able to pick up your delivery as agreed, we charge the original shipping fee. The fee will be deducted from your refund.